The life of an Active Directory administrator isn't very glamorous. Frankly, some of the most common administrative tasks like making bulk changes to user accounts just aren't very fun. Even easy jobs can wear you down in time. Wouldn't it be better to pass these tasks off to your coworkers and use your newfound free time for something productive (like sleep)? That's where ADHQ Enterprise comes in. ADHQ, with its award-winning set of tools, offers a nice way to keep your Active Directory network as tidy as possible with a lot less work on your end.
One of the big problems with delegating tasks is ensuring that organizational standards are maintained throughout your network. In theory, you could fearlessly assign jobs to your coworkers, confident that they'll do exactly what you requested. But come on, how often does that happen? Miscommunication, insubordination, or simple typos invariably get in the way. With ADHQ Enterprise however, that doesn't have to be the case. Grab the control you've always dreamed of with the following delegation-centered features:
- Create job-specific profiles for your users
- Specify user permissions and UI customization options
- Assign your users to one or more profiles
- Take advantage of the Simple View, a new limited UI
- Keep all of your users in sync with shareable reports, collections, and custom tools